Friday, November 1, 2013

It's November already!?

Time is flying. We had a ton of fun with the boys yesterday, Trick or Treating around town. Now we have a bucketful of candy in the house, and I'm trying not to indulge ... to much.

This coming weekend is our first weekend in a while where we don't have any major obligations, where we are dragging everyone around. Things to get done this weekend:

  • A new babysitter candidate is coming over tomorrow morning for a "playdate". I hope she's good, because we don't have a regular date-night babysitter, and my husband and I really do need to reconnect. Well that already fell through, 15 minutes after posting. She had to reschedule. :(
  • I need to do some cleaning before the babysitter comes over.
  • The free town rabies clinic is also tomorrow morning, and one of our dogs is due for his shot.
  • I lost of a bunch of weight recently, so I'd like to go bra shopping.
  • Haircuts for everyone
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry
  • Grocery shopping
  • Extra bonus: Clean out my closet and list clothes for sale on eBay or consignment so I can start thinking about buying more!
Hopefully, we will also have time to just hang out and play with the boys. I feel like we don't get enough downtime together, so hopefully we can do that a bit.

Overall, it looks like it's going to be a pretty boring weekend, which is perfect.

I'll make sure to report back on Monday as to how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment